Last Update: 22/05/2023
Your Privacy is Important to Us
We, EFE PC IT AND SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD. CO. (SERVER TECHNICAL), as the data controller, aim to inform you about the processing of your personal data, the purposes for which your personal data will be processed, with whom and why the processed data may be shared, our data processing methods and legal bases, and your rights regarding the processed data.
Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Legal Basis
Your IP address and user agent information will be obtained, recorded, stored, and updated through automatic or non-automatic methods, and sometimes through third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, by using technologies such as cookies, solely for the purpose of analysis, based on the legitimate interest legal basis, within the framework of our service and contractual relationship and duration.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data shared with us will be processed in a lawful and proportionate manner, and will only be used for the purpose of analysis, to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide, to ensure your access and maximum benefit from these services, to develop our services in line with your needs, to connect you with service providers within legal frameworks, and to fulfill legal obligations (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities), during the term of the contract and service.
Recipients and Purposes of Transferring Collected Personal Data
Your personal data shared with us may be transferred to domestic and international third parties, institutions, and organizations with whom we have a contractual relationship, cooperate, receive services from, and give services to, and, upon request, to judicial and administrative authorities, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
According to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, everyone has the right to exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- To learn whether their personal data is processed or not,
- To request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurately processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request the notification of the operations carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against themselves by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of damages in case of suffering damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise the rights mentioned above.
You are completely free to decide whether to accept the processing of only necessary personal data for the purpose of providing you with services and conducting analyses. By continuing to use the website, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.